It’s now time to nominate yourself to be a KPA elected officer!
All full members of the KPA (all currently enrolled postgraduates) are eligible to nominate themselves for one of the following positions until Friday.
– President (Full-time, paid £17,729 pa)
– Vice President (Full-time, paid £17,729 pa)
– Association Secretary (Part-time, paid £5,319 pa)
– Activities Officer (voluntary)
– Equality and Diversity Officer (voluntary)
– International Students Officer (voluntary)
– Student Trustee (voluntary)
All those wishing to nominate themselves must email their name, student number and position they wish to run for to email@example.com. Nominations will close on Friday 23rd March at 5pm. People who nominate themselves should receive an email later that day confirming their nomination if they are eligible to stand.
Full details on each of these positions can be seen in the handbook attached below and again feel free to get in touch with our current President Ieuan at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss to more about the roles and how the KPA as an organisation runs. We’ll send a another email on Monday reminding you that nominations are open and how you can nominate yourself for any roles. If anybody has any questions about how the elections process works please contact me at email@example.com f
or more details.