Student Complaints

If you are a student who has a complaint about an individual or service provided by the University, you have the right to submit a complaint that shall be investigated and acted upon. The latest guidance on the student complaints procedure can be found here.

Independent advice and support can be sought from the Keele Postgraduate Association and ASK at KeeleSU.